143. Are you contented with the fact that politicians spend public money to undergo casual medical check-up abroad while millions of Nigerians die every year from curable diseases?
144. Do you know the meaning of the word
145. Are you contented with the fact that the whole of
146. Are you contented with the fact that majority of Nigerian ambassadors are retired military officers who are mainly from the north?
147. Are you contented with the fact that most of Nigerian diplomats remind one of office clerks back in
148. Are you contented with the fact that Nigeria, a country with a population of 140 million, does not have a single indigenous automobile company, while Asian countries like Iran, Korea, e.t.c. with much less population not only already export their cars but compete with favourably with western car makers?
149. Are you contented with the fact that many Asian countries that were much poorer than
150. Are you ready to support the One Nigeria project at ANY COST to you, your family and ethnic group?
151. Do you think that your ethnic group has a fair deal within
152. Do you, your family and ethnic group have a COMPLETE SENSE OF BELONGING as Nigerians?
As you can testify yourself from the above questions that you have just answered,
Now, let me ask you again just one but very important question. After answering those questions above, do you still want to support the ‘anti-development,’ ‘lopsided,’ One Nigeria project that the north is desperate to sell to us at all cost? If you answer in the affirmative, then please be aware of the fact that all the NOS that you gave as answers to those questions above will ‘automatically’ turn into ‘YES.’ Why? Because you, your family and ethnic group have been compelled to live or put up with those problems posed in form of questions since independence. Therefore, if you answer Yes or approve the One Nigeria project, what you are saying in essence is that you, your family, ethnic group and generations unborn are ready to continue living with those problems FOREVER in order to keep Nigeria one. In other words, by supporting the One Nigeria project, what you are inferring is that you, your family and ethnic group are contented living in the bondage called ‘One Nigeria’ till the kingdom of God comes simply because the probability of solving the above problems in One Nigeria is practically equal to zero! How I came to this bitter but correct conclusion will be explained to you in details later. It is very important for you to be aware of this fact or the consequence of supporting the One Nigeria project.
The last exercise that we are going to carry out for our analysis also involves answering some questions. However, this time around the questions are much less in number than in the previous exercise.
1. After answering the 150 questions above, are you ready to have a rethink as regards to your support for the One Nigeria project?
2. What is the probability that given the present political and economic situation and system that presently operate in
3. Do you want a solution to the above problems now or do you want your children, great great great grand children and ethnic group in general to wait for another 1000 years in order to get the above problems solved in the name of keeping Nigeria one?
4. If breaking up
5. If breaking up Nigeria will make you, your family and ethnic group live ‘at least’ 10 times better than now in the next 10 years, are you ready to support the break up of Nigeria now?
6. If breaking up
As you can bear witness, basically, I have only asked you questions. In part 2 of this article, I will present to you in details my arguments in justification of my support for the break-up of
TO BE CONTINUED…